Kamis, 29 Mei 2014

Hayden Panettiere Reportedly Pregnant

Hayden Panettiere
Hayden Panettiere
Hayden Panettiere is reportedly pregnant, expecting a baby with fiance Wladimir Klitschko, and if the past is any indication, she'll take her sweet time before confirming the good news. "I’ve lived a very big life, and I don’t feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother. NASHVILLE star Hayden Panettiere and her boxer fiance, Wladimir Klitschko, are reportedly expecting their first child together. “Hayden is totally pregnant!” the insider tells the magazine. Panettiere, who also starred in the TV show Heroes, has not hidden her desire to start a family. Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there’s nothing that I feel like I can’t accomplish while having children in my life.” Hayden Panettiere's pregnancy has been outed by one of her close friends. The news of the Nashville star's pregnancy was announced by Jersey Shore star Snooki who congratulated the Heroes star on her website today. It's not yet known when the 24-year-old actress and her fiance, 36-year-old boxer Wladimir Klitschko, are expecting their child. 


Wladimir Klitschko is the brother of Vitali Klitschko who was a Ukrainian presidential candidate. Speaking to US magazine in May, Panettiere spoke of wanting to become a mother. "I've lived a very big life, and I don't feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother," she said. "Sometimes people speak about [having kids] like, 'Your life ends - you're never going to be able to do anything again!' Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there's nothing that I feel like I can't accomplish while having children in my life." Hayden Panettiere has a baby on board! The 24-year-old "Nashville" star is reportedly expecting her first child with boxer fiancĂ© Wladimir Klitschko, according to Us Weekly. Panettiere and Klitschko have been engaged for the last year after meeting in 2009. Hayden Panettiere has lined up her next big role: mother-to-be. The “Nashville” star, 24, and fiancĂ© Wladimir Klitschko are expecting their first child, reports Us Weekly. “Hayden is totally pregnant!” an insider told the magazine. Impending motherhood won’t slow Panettiere’s thespian ways, though.